The project was implemented on behalf of CORAL SA, and included:
- Installation of steeling wells for servomotors and thermometers of the Automatic Tank Measurement System (ATG).
- Replacing the annular ring of tank 4 and repairing the rest of the tanks.
- Sandblasting and painting of the bottom and 1st zone up to 1.5 m in height of all tanks.
- Maintenance, inspection and reassembly of the main valves, non-return (3 ”or more), lock and load (8 pcs) of the receiving, delivery and VRU pipelines.
- Inspection and certification of insurance lines.
- Perform the necessary modifications to the pipelines of the pumping station of the tanker loading station.
- Manufacture of stainless steel (316L) departure launcher (pig launcher)
- Hydraulic testing of pipelines to the pumping station as well as VRU pipelines.
The project was implemented in 2015 with a total cost of 124.494,00 €